Overview9209 Almeda Genoa Rd Houston, Texas, United States 77075
Since 1957, Reef Industries, Inc. has been manufacturing reinforced polyethylene laminates designed for a wide range of applications including aquaculture.
phone: view phone1.800.231.6074, 1.713.507.4250
fax: view fax1.713.507.4295
e-mail: send an e-mail
Reef Industries Permalon® is a non-toxic polyethylene membrane ideal for lining ponds, lagoons, tanks, raceways or other facilities where water management is an investment.
This alloyed product is specifically engineered to resist punctures and tears to help minimize water loss and land deterioration. Reef Industries’ liners are available in heavy-duty, internally reinforced constructions and are available in 20 mil and 30 mil thicknesses constructed to suit an array of environments.
Permalon® liner materials are factory fabricated up to an acre or more in size minimizing the need for an expensive installation crew. However, if you are in need of a custom fabricated liner, Reef Industries’ capabilities also include three dimensional shapes for box and container liners, raceway liners and waterproofing/rehabilitating all manner of structural containers.
• Alloyed construction resists punctures and tears
• Custom fabrication and custom sizes up to an acre available
• Lightweight and easy to handle for quick installation
• UV stabilized for long life
• Cold-crack tested to assure continuous performance in extreme temperatures
• Lightweight and easy to handle
• Cold crack tested to -60°F for continuous performance
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 8:00 to 5:00 pm